Miracle Mineral Solution- MMS (no activator)
MMS 5.5oz (without activator)
MMS 5.5oz (without activator)
About Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS, 28% sodium chlorite)
MMS and products containing MMS are not drugs or medicines. MMS is made from chlorine dioxide, proven to be a powerful pathogen killing molecule used extensively to destroy bacteria, viruses, pathogens and other harmful organisms in water, especially in the hygiene and water treatment industries. The human body is 55-77% water.
Information presented on this website is for educational purposes only, and is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed HealthCare practitioner.
Is it a miracle? No, it’s chemistry!
The MMS protocol forms Chlorine Dioxide by activating Sodium Chlorite.
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is not Chlorine (Cl2) just like Carbon Dioxide (e.g. exhaled breath) is not Carbon (e.g. coal, graphite)
Chlorine Dioxide is scientifically proven, and officially accepted as highly effective at destroying pathogens, fungi, disease, bacteria and viruses.
It is 'officially approved' for that use, and is commonly used in: several brands of disease treating mouthwash, drinking water, food preparation areas, and even on produce that’s living or harvested.
It is hardly questionable that it was discovered to have the same benefits in the human body.
“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
- Chlorine Dioxide is a scientifically proven pathogen killer used extensively in drinking water.
Here are some quotes by the US Gov CDC regarding use of chlorine dioxide in water treatment:
· “Disinfection with chlorine dioxide has a high effectiveness in killing Giardia”
· “Disinfection with chlorine dioxide has a high effectiveness in killing bacteria”
· “Disinfection with chlorine dioxide has a high effectiveness in killing viruses”
- Chlorine Dioxide is the active ingredient in several brands of disease treating mouthwash.
- Chlorine Dioxide 'supports' healthy immune system function.
- Chlorine Dioxide is FDA approved and effective in food contact use:
(Food Contact Substance CAS Reg. No. 10049-04-4).
- Chlorine Dioxide is proven safe for human consumption, as was tested in clinical trials:
"...the relative safety of oral ingestion of chlorine dioxide... was demonstrated".
(In one 6-month phase of the tests, the dosages were the same as MMS doses).
- You can see a documentary about chlorine dioxide called “The Universal Antidote” https://theuniversalantidote.com/
- Chlorine dioxide approved as COVID-19 treatment in Bolivia (https://plague.info/2021-09-14-chlorine-dioxide-approved-covid19-treatment-in-bolivia.html)
- For more information there is a free book called “Breakthrough: The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century” https://mommysmiracles.com/2bbe086311024f10/image/descriptions/Miracle_Mineral_Solution_of_the_21st_Century-Part-1-Archbishop-Jim-Humble-Free-2006-Edition.pdf
DISCLAIMER - LEGAL NOTICE
Notice: All of the information found within the pages of this website have neither been endorsed nor approved by the FDA- better known as the Food & Drug Administration. Our only intention is to provide a resource of material for educational purposes, & by no means do we aim to take the place of an appropriately licensed & medically trained doctor.
As mentioned above, we at no time intend for the information within this site to prevent or treat disease, cure or diagnose- nor replace any pre-existing medical treatments one may have been currently prescribed.
Please let it also be known that all outgoing links to other external sources or websites is also intended for educational purposes only, and has not been vetted entirely to be factual or 100% accurate. We assume no responsibility for information or products found on other websites- also including products included within this website. Let it be known that anyone looking to purchase the Miracle Mineral Supplement, also known as the MMS1 & CDS Solution - is expected to do their own due diligence regarding these products.
As already mentioned, we do not intend to act in any capacity that in any way interferes or contravenes advice given by a fully qualified medicinal practitioner - any information found herein this website is not to provide the impression that self-diagnosis is endorsed or supported by us.
Please be aware that the action of purchasing any such product or material from this website transfers the responsibility & possible culpability upon the purchaser against any possible complications or damage, injury or loss experienced resulting from the individual's exposure to any product, information or content found within this website.
Again, ALWAYS consult with your medical doctor or alternatively heath care practitioner when dealing with any type of medical related issue.